Introduction to Frogsteria


   Frogsteria is a place for collecting inspiration and things which I learned (and still learn) at The Animation Workshop (TAW). I want to try to keep it updated very often. "Frogsteria" is my definition for "world full of frogs", I like how frogs look and I like colors green and khaki (and purple, hehe, purple frogs).
   I want to start with the introduction to my first day in school and a short note about Viborg and other different things what happened to me and wonderful things wich I have seen in my traveling and study period. Also I would like to make this place a small archive and, may be, a inspiration for others who would like to attend this fantastic school.
  I hope I will enjoy spending my time here :)

With love, a purple frog

Comments

Popular Posts