Back to school

   Right! I am back to Viborg and back to school, in my second year now!! Uhuuu! My travel back to my second home went very smooth. I had met one Moldavian and Romanian guy at Warsaw airport, they were traveling to Copenhagen too.  I had a good companion almost all my traveling, so I haven't had time for melancholy and salty water while waiting for my trips. In Aarhus I was already alone, and it was cold, I have totally forgotten how is the weather in Denmark. I had to take some blankets with me. It was really cold because I traveled in the night. The best thing about it was the picture of this cold. Throw the train window I could see clouds of purple fog on the land, crawling like a snake on the crops. And it was sunrise.

   I already have started with some 3D animation, the basics.  Our teacher is a Danish animator called Erik Shmidt.  He is a polite and good teacher. He knows what a student needs in order to get the best result. Erik introduced us more meticulously too the principle: want>obstacle>resolution. Which is a great way to think/plan your scene. This is one of the examples I liked doing.

It is the story about Jojo, the lamp, who is 3 years old and he doesn't like when his mother leaves him at kindergarten every morning.
I try to imagine a 3D puppet like a small toy. It feels like being a kid again and having the possibilities to play with dolls :D, or cars, which I preferred a lot :)


  On 28th was my sister's daughter baptize. Her name is Alexandina and I am her godmother :) I couldn't be near, but I spent that day painting a gift for her. As she is a little monkey.



   I have read  this week the nice Boby Chiu's book, The Perfect Bait. I think it has plenty of good information for artists who are starting to develop they skills and their social community. I have found useful information for me too. I is easy to read and it has just 80 pages. Recommend it :)

Image result for bobby chiu the perfect bait “And I think that the journey… It’s
good to have a destination as a goal, but really, the
journey is the goal. “ Bobby Chiu



“However, if you only compete with yourself, your success

will only guarantee constant and continued

improvement. Your potential would then be endless. So
always compare yourself to yourself and nobody else.” Bobby Chiu

CANdies:
Some tips and tricks I have used this first two weeks at school. 
For Maya is quite useful to manually create a button for adding keys. Here is the nice guy talking in the  video about  Making a Maya Button.
For Photoshop CS2015 , Windows 10, pressure problems : SOLVED

With love a Purple Frog.

Comments

Popular Posts