1 month and a half


1 month and a half

    Yes, this happened not a long time ago, but it felt like one year ago, and I mean, my travel to Denmark. Denmark as all we know is an unexpected country. I like thinking about countries as being people or personalities. Denmark is beautiful for it's lands and people and government, but when it comes to weather, I can compare it to a very melodramatic housewife from mexican/spanish TV soap operas. The Weather is very changing here. In one day you can experience rain, sun, wind, snow, blizzard, fog.... everything, tornado, thunderstorm, flood (I think I was just dreaming about it), and last but not least, a very placid weather wich makes you to think that you're in Heaven. I totally recommend visiting Denmark!

    And, my travel began on 13th of August, it wasn't Friday. I left my hometown Chisinau with a lot of tears from my mother Lilea (and after from my father Mihai, at night, in the pillow). It was a very funny moment how often my mother entered in the buss in wich I was supposed to travel, to hug me and wish me a peaceful trip (I think I counted five or six times, but it could be more). At the station was also my boyfriend, Vadim. I'm very lucky to have him near me. He is the reason (together with my parents) for me having the opportunity of realising my dream.
    It felt sad when the buss started to move away. Away from parents and my boyfriend. Away from my sister and her children, away from studio were I worked for 2 years and a half, away from that cheap sushi bar, wich made really tasty sushi, away from my friends (wich is not so sad, because my friends are spread trough all Europe, in Italy, Spain, Portugal and England, but I have and a few in my hometown, still.
   I had to travel away, for 9 hours to Bucharest Airport. It was my first alone trip, but, you're not alone if you're lucky to meet nice people. We have arrived very early to Airport in Bucharest, it was 6 hours prior to my departure. I mentioned we, because I got to know 3 people in my trip. All 3 were traveling to Spain. We have waited for 3 hours until the check in to Spain was open, after I continued my trip alone, again. I am still wondering, how people are losing from stress when they have somebody to share their fears or worries, even if those people are not so close to each other.The other 3 hours passed really fast for me waiting, even if I have worried a lot. I haven't flew on a plane before. It was a challenge for me, but it worth it.



    I think I will remember this flight for a long time. I was lucky to see clouds like cotton sheeps, as well as lego houses. Flight travel till Sweden, Malmo was the quickest, for such a distance. It took 2 hours long.
    After Malmo, I took a buss till Copenhagen, Denmark, for 1 hour. I realised that I was traveling underwater just after I saw some photos with the underwater road on the Internet. Amazing, amazing road! When I arrived in Copenhagen, it was a little stressing. I was lucky that I met a person while traveling by buss, who have shown me were the train station is. I was another time alone.
The train station from Copenhagen was really nice, all out of brick, burned brick. The tickets are expensive, especially if you don't know how things are working here. But now I know better. I managed to buy an expensive ticket, but I was happy that I could continue my trip. I haven't slept normally for a whole day, it was around 1pm when I had arrived in Copenhagen.
    Trains are very comfortable. It was a 5 hours travel from Copenhagen to Viborg, were my final stop was, after 24 + hours of traveling.
    I have called Johan to pick me up. He and his girfriend Lisbeth are my previous host. I met them back in May 2015, here in Viborg (when I took my test at TAW and the interview to enter the University). They're the very nice people I met here. They said to me, that I'm a part of the family and no worries about me asking them for help. Can you imagine that? Denmark is crazy. I'm kidding.

    SO, this was the end of my trip... kinda. Not to mention that I was crying like a baby when I entered the house and the room where I have spent last time together with my boyfriend... But shhh, you haven't read that.

With love, a purple frog

Comments

Popular Posts